If you answer YES to any or all of these questions, you should consider a career as a Nail Technician!
- Enjoy meeting people?
- Have good social skills?
- Enjoy helping others feel good about themselves?
- Can’t stop watching Insta reels and tiktoks about Nail trends?
We offer the fundamental and trending techniques in the ever-changing Nail industry!
This 357-hour program is licensed by the Private Career Colleges branch of Alberta Advanced Education, a regulatory body under the Government of Alberta, and as such, is eligible for student aid funding.
Our Nail Technician Diploma includes both theory and practical experience in the following subjects:
- Infection Prevention Control
- Nail Tip Application
- Nail Product Chemistry Pedicure
- Backfilling Nails
- Anatomy & Physiology
- UV & LED Gels
- Gel Nail Polish
- Fundamental Nail Art
- Nail Art Advanced
- Nail Disorders & Diseases
- Hand Filing
- Career Opportunities
- Client Consultations
- Electric Filing
- Sculpted Gel Enhancements
- Sculpted Acrylic Enhancements